European Primary School Neustiftgasse
Creating an inclusive learning envirnoment by integrating curiosity and respect for other cultures and languages.
Our Educational Practices
- English from the start with Native Speaker Teacher
- CLIL: (Content + Language Integrated Learning) English integrated into other subjects as a classroom language
- Literacy training with BKS Native Speaker Teacher
- Individualized curriculum
- Station work
- Montesorri methods
- Alternative grading system
- Multiple teachers support each class
- School-wide cooperative projects
Inclusion in Focus
- 1 integrative (special-education) class
- European studies and global awareness
- Environmental consciousness
- Aim towards fostering openess and tolerance
How else do we serve our pupils?
Our Afterschool Program
This is our current daycare program. Please note! Starting with the 2022/23 school year, the first grades will follow a full-day model. This means that the afternoon care, including lunch, will be free of cost.
- Core lessons are taught in the morning.
- Pupils join daycare groups for lunch and then have a homework hour with teachers.
- Afterwards the kids join activities or play in their groups.
- Families can choose to join our OVS daycare for 3,4, or 5 days.
- Joining is not mandatory for all pupils.
- Lunch from 12:50-13:40
- Children can be picked up at:
- 15:00, 16:00
Per child: 6€ + 3.90 € (lunch)