European Primary School Neustiftgasse
Creating an inclusive learning envirnoment by integrating curiosity and respect for other cultures and languages.
Our Educational Practices
- English from the start with Native Speaker Teacher
- CLIL: (Content + Language Integrated Learning) English integrated into other subjects as a classroom language
- Literacy training with BKS Native Speaker Teacher
- Individualized curriculum
- Station work
- Montesorri methods
- Alternative grading system
- Multiple teachers support each class
- School-wide cooperative projects
Inclusion in Focus
- 1 integrative (special-education) class
- European studies and global awareness
- Environmental consciousness
- Aim towards fostering openess and tolerance
How else do we serve our pupils?
We are a GTVS
A Ganztagschule follows a full-day model. This means that the afternoon care, including lunch, is free of cost.
School from 8:00 – 15:45.
On Fridays, kids can be picked up from 13:55.
Core lessons alternate with free time and a “homework” hour is held with teachers.
After school care from 15:50 – 17:35. During this time kids can join special activities like sports or drama.
Families can choose to join our after school care for 1 – 5 days.
100 Euro per semester
Joining is not mandatory for all pupils.
Lunch is free. Vegetarian options are available.
Children should bring healthy snacks for breaks.
Please contact us for current information.