European Primary School Neustiftgasse
Creating an inclusive learning envirnoment by integrating curiosity and respect for other cultures and languages.
Our Educational Practices
- English from the start with Native Speaker Teacher
- CLIL: (Content + Language Integrated Learning) English integrated into other subjects as a classroom language
- Literacy training with BKS Native Speaker Teacher
- Individualized curriculum
- Station work
- Montesorri methods
- Alternative grading system
- Multiple teachers support each class
- School-wide cooperative projects
Inclusion in Focus
- 1 integrative (special-education) class
- European studies and global awareness
- Environmental consciousness
- Aim towards fostering openess and tolerance
How else do we serve our pupils?
We are a GTVS
A Ganztagschule follows a full-day model. This means that the afternoon care, including lunch, is free of cost.
School from 8:00 – 15:45.
On Fridays, kids can be picked up from 13:55.
Core lessons alternate with free time and a “homework” hour is held with teachers.
After school care from 15:50 – 17:35. During this time kids can join special activities like sports or drama.
Families can choose to join our after school care for 1 – 5 days.
100 Euro per semester
Joining is not mandatory for all pupils.
Lunch is free. Vegetarian options are available.
Children should bring healthy snacks for breaks.